Wednesday, May 13, 2015

"Beyond Fate" by Heather Lyons

Image result for beyond fate3.5 of 5 stars

The Basics: This novella is a member of the Fate series by Heather Lyons. It is to be read after the 1st book, A Matter of Fate. The events from the first book are revisited but through Jonah's perspective.

My Thoughts: The book was Ok. It was what I would expect from a novella told from a different character's point of view. Fortunately, the reader gets some insight into how Jonah and Kellan came to be in California, so that was nice. It also gives you background into the relationship between the twins and their father, but we already knew most of their family turmoil through the other books in the series.
I read this novella after I was completely done with the series so it was nice to revisit the events from book 1, but from Jonah's perspective. After reading this book, I certainly like Jonah more.

~Remember, teachers read fun stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment