Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bookish Lifestyle: 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

So, this is my second year participating in this challenge. I failed 2015's challenge horribly! I didn't even meet my GoodReads Challenge, I missed it by one freaking book :( But, that's Ok. I have tons of books on my To-Read list and I am ready to tackle them.

 
 
I plan to participate at the "A Friendly Hug" Level, which allows me to tackle between 11-20 books on my To-Read List. Below are the books I am hoping to read throughout the year in no particular order. I'll update this post as the year goes on to mark the date I finished each book on my list. 


"Legend" by Marie Lou
"The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold
"Gone" by Michael Grant
"Fifty Shades Freed" by E.L. James
"Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia
"The Adoration of Jenna Fox" by Mary E. Pearson
"The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" by Michelle Hodkin
"City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare
"The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
"Hollow City" by Ransom Riggs
"Matched" by Allie Condie
"The Halloween Tree" by Ray Bradbury
"We Have Always Lived in a Castle" by Shirley Jackson
"Dark Places" by Gillian Flynn
"Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn
"Paper Towns" by John Green
"The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern

No comments:

Post a Comment