Thursday, December 31, 2015

"Levitation: The Story of Rollins" by R.L. McDaniel

Image result for levitation: the story of rollins4 of 5 stars

The Basics: This short story/novella coincides with the full length novel Levitation (which is next on my To-Read List). In this futuristic world of Teles, Nick notices there is something peculiar going on with his brother. After following Rollins to a warehouse, things become serious when his brother is among a group of Teles who have seemingly been tricked into using their abilities to steal and cause destruction. Nick is then left figuring out what to do when his brother is arrested for using his telekinetic abilities in public.

My Thoughts: This novella got me excited for the novel. I'm looking forward to reading it and getting a better look into this futuristic world of Teles. I also love that there is a male protagonist, I'm looking for books like this to recommend to my male students.

~Remember, teachers read fun stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment