Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TBR Pile Reading Challenge

TBR Pile Reading Challenge


2015TBR

So, this is my first year participating in a reading challenge, besides the annual GoodReads Book Challenge. I have decided to participate in the Bookish: 2015 TBR Reading Challenge. I am so excited because I add so many books to my GoodReads "To Read" pile. It seems that instead of me reading the books in my "To Read" pile, I end up reading books that have been recommended to me from other sources. So, in an attempt to get some of these "To Read" books read, I am going to fully participate in this challenge.

I plan to complete the 21-30 First Kiss Level.

So, this is the list of "To Be Read" books that I need to knock off of my list, in no particular order:
~ "Legend" by Marie Lou
~ "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold
~ "Gone" by Michael Grant
~ "Fifty Shades Freed" by E.L. James
~ "Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia
~ "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer (10/14/2015)
~ "The Man in 3B" by Carl Weber (3/29/2015)
~ "The Adoration of Jenna Fox" by Mary E. Pearson
~ "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" by Michelle Hodkin
~ "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare
~ "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
~ "Hollow City" by Ransom Riggs
~ "The Other Side of the Pillow" by Zane (5/2/2015)
~ "Matched" by Ally Condie
~ "The Halloween Tree" by Ray Bradbury
~ "We Have Always Lived in the Castle" by Shirley Jackson
~ "Dark Places" by Gillian Flynn
~ "Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn
~ "Me Before You" Jojo Moyes (6/13/2015)
~ "Paper Towns" by John Green
~ "The Death Cure" by James Dashner (3/5/2015)
~ "The Kill Order" by James Dashner (3/18/2015)
~ "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern


Remember, teachers read fun stuff too!



No comments:

Post a Comment