Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mocha Girls Read 2015 Reading Challenge


Mocha Girls Read

Not only am I a mocha girl who loves to read, but Mocha Girls Read is holding a challenge this year that has me thoroughly excited! The 2015 MGR Reading Challenge is a great way for me to add more books under my belt throughout 2015.

I will participate at the "Out of this Word" level in which I will read novels that coincide with the spelling of Mocha Girls 15.

I have participated in a few of the Mocha Girls Read's GoodReads Novels of the Month (OMG! That was long winded). Either way, I have loved some of the books these phenomenal women chose to read during the past year so I am looking forward to participating in the challenge and seeing how far I can go this year. I will keep track of the books I complete for this challenge within this post. Stay tuned!

M~ Cinder by Marissa Meyer
O~ Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
C~ Chances Are by Mysti Parker and MJ Post
H~ A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
A~ A Matter of Forever by Heather Lyons
G~ Glow by Darynda Jones
I~ I Survived: The Joplin Tornado, 2011 by Lauren Tarshis
R~ Yellow Star by Jennifer Roy
L~ A Matter of Truth by Heather Lyons 
S~ Stolen by Melissa de la Cruz
1~ First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
5~ Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones


Remember, teachers read fun stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment