Wednesday, December 31, 2014

First Blog Post- I'm Ready to Read!

I am so excited! This is my first blog post. I follow some great blogs so I felt it was only necessary that I start my own blog. I love reading; blogging and reading seem to go hand and hand, so here I am. I look forward to chronicling my own journey through various genres and authors. As a teacher, it seems to be a misconception that our lives are boring and mundane. Well, I'm here to let you know that this is partly true...lol! Seriously, I love to have fun, go out with my husband and daughter, and I LOVE TO READ. Honestly, reading almost consumes my life. I'm constantly thinking about what books I want to read next and I get engulfed in the lives of the characters within the books I am currently reading.

Either way, I am hoping to embark on some reading challenges this year and give thorough reviews on books I enjoy reading.

Remember, teachers read fun stuff too!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaasssss!!! I LIVE!! I think this is the perfect idea big sis!!! && of course I'll be checking in daily!! Love ya mucho pookiepott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sis! Love ya! You should try blogging,

    ReplyDelete