Saturday, April 2, 2016

"Unbound" by Neal Shusterman

Image result for unbound by neal shusterman5 of 5 stars!

The Basics: So, this is a collection of short stories in the Unwind world. The collection includes Lev's short story that chronicles his time on the ChanceFolk reservation. There is also a short story following up with Grace (Argent's sister), a short story on the Burmese Dah Zey, and a few other tantalizing and disturbing stories (including a follow-up on Cam and the Rewinds).

My Thoughts: I loved reading the whole series! I was sooo excited when this book came out. I was a little hesitant though because I wanted a full novel follow-up to Undivided. But, I was shocked that I actually loooved this collection of short stories. I am a bit unhappy that there wasn't a short story about Risa and Connor. They were my favorites and I feel like I want more of them. But, the book was so good that I am still giving it 5 stars.

~Remember, teachers read fun stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment